Date(s) - 17.09.2019 – 05.12.2019
16:00 – 17:00
Is complying with GDPR giving you a headache? Are you concerned about of cyber threats?
In an ever changing world that relies so heavily on technology, it is vital for NGOs to be informed and knowledgeable about legal compliance. Starting September 17, PILnet is offering a series of free webinars created and conducted in partnership with expert law firms and companies that are tailored for European NGOs.
- Introduction to GDPR Regulation on Data Protection Incidents – September 17, 16:00-17:00 CET
- Navigating Transfers of Personal Data Between the EU and the United States Under GDPR – October 10, time TBD
- The Basics of Cyber Security for NGOs – October, date and time TBD
- How to Recognize and Address GDPR Gaps in Different Contracts – November 15, time TBD
- Guide to GDPR and Managing Data of Typical Organizational Activities – December 5, time TBD
The format for these free webinars will be 30 minutes + 30 minutes for Q&A.
Register here to reserve your spot! Be sure to submit your questions to be discussed and answered during the webinar. All webinars will be conducted in English unless otherwise noted. You may choose to participate in as many webinars as you like.
For further inquiries, email Tamás Barabas.